Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About UsInStride Health is transforming pediatric mental healthcare. Our mission is to provide desperately needed, insurance-based access to virtual treatment that works for kids and teens with mod/severe anxiety & OCD. Through this mission, we are expanding access to care, increasing engagement in treatment, and improving treatment outcomes. We are doing this by combining research-backed clinical care and innovative technology to eliminate the major problems with care today: difficulty finding providers, months of waiting to be seen, arduous onboarding processes, and inconsistent use of evidence based therapies and outcomes tracking. Team InStride Health: Our Core Values
- Give Heart: We lead with heart, treating patients and their families the way we want our loved ones to be treated.
- Work Smart: We find smarter ways to solve hard problems and fix the broken mental health system by leveraging technology, diversity of thought, and innovation.
- Have Humility: We leave our egos at the door, empowering our team to collaborate, celebrate diversity, and adopt a growth mindset.
- Embrace Community: We all belong. We are in this together, and we never worry alone. We believe in each other and recognize that every voice matters.
- Provide virtual and text-based coaching to patients and families (individual and small group)
- Participate in comprehensive training in evidence-based practices
- Use measurement-based tools to inform coaching sessions
- Collaborate with other care team members (e.g., therapist and psychiatrist)
- Provide feedback regarding coaching curricula and training protocols
- Provide feedback regarding the various applications of technology in coaching
- Maintain awareness of risk management issues
- Complete documentation in a timely and thorough manner
- Participate in initial and ongoing trainings on the application of evidence-based and technology-enhanced coaching
- Be available for on call coaching during after-hours
- Undergraduate or Masters degree
- Background in working with children and adolescents
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer skills, facility with and openness to new technologies
- Ability to be flexible and nimble and work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
- Cultural competence with regard to diversity and inclusion
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a manner that inspires confidence and trust
- Generous benefits package (401k with match, Flexible PTO, paid holidays, 4 week paid sabbatical, 12 week paid parental leave, health benefits starting on your first day, and more)
- Ground floor entry into a company that is changing the landscape of pediatric mental health treatment
- Ability to help thousands of children and families get the care they need
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package for doing what you love
- Ongoing training via conferences and online learning (professional growth is a must at InStride Health!)
- Ability to work from the comfort of your home with periodic in-person team retreats (COVID-friendly of course)
- Opportunity for growth within the company as InStride Health scales nationally